Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mochimochi Patterns

  Adorable Knitting Site with Mochimochi Patterns


I found this great website for you.  You can buy her patterns and her website explains how and where you can find them.  Don't miss out!  Look at her blog, too.  She has "helps" to make her little tiny patterns.

Have you ever heard of mochimochi?  I'm not sure what it means but it sure is cute!
I spent quite a bit of time on her website just giggling and truly enjoying her creations.  She's quite talented.   You'll giggle when you see the pigs with wigs and a tiny little umbrella!  Make sure you see the toilet paper!

She has some free patterns:
Captain Capacitor
Toilet Paper Roll
Tiny Perching Pigeons


The yarns she uses the most are fingering yarns. 

Along the right are her free patterns ~ you must go check them out.  You'll find pigs with wigs and a tiny little umbrella!

Please check out all my blogs:

Knit and Crochet Pattern Chat
Arts and Crafts dot COM

If you're interested in our motorhome travels, you'll find me at:


Fulltime RV Travel Fun

AND if you're interested in reading my RV park reviews:


RV Park Reviews

No comments: